- We do not collect any personal information about you on our website unless you choose to provide it to us voluntarily. If you decide to buy a puppy from us, there is a certain personal information that we will require from you in order to process your order. We define personal information as information that is unique to you and might include your name, delivery address, billing address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
IP addresses and Cookies
- An IP (Internet Protocol) address is a set of numbers which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session. It is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our website. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
Storage of your personal information
- We use a trusted third party payment processing service to process your payment to us and we do not store your credit card information.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information to prevent unauthorised access or unlawful processing of your personal information. We keep your information confidential and store it on a secure server which is password protected and hidden behind a firewall.
- We use the latest SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology that prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information using an insecure connection. SSL is a function that encrypts all information between buyer and seller.
- Our data protection registration number: NAIH-89338/2015.
Disclosure of your personal information
- We will only pass on your personal information to third parties if it is an essential part of our transaction with you. For example passing on your name, address or telephone number to our carriers.
- We may disclose your personal information to protect our customers and website from fraud and theft. In this case we may pass on personal information to organizations including law enforcement agencies, involved in fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction.
- Unless require to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the personal information you provide to us without your consent.
Your right – Opting Out
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive our newsletters or marketing e-mails, you have the option of ‘OPTING OUT’. For instance at the bottom of our e-newsletter you will have the option to ‘unsubscribe’ from our e-mails.
Your right – Access to your personal information
- You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us.